Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin burned $ 6.6 billion in Shiba Inu tokens

The crypto asset has made waves in the crypto industry after the Dogecoin hype fired a new ERC20 token project called Shiba Inu. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin donated $ 1 billion from Shiba Inu to the Indian Crypto Covid Relief Fund on Wednesday. Days later, on Sunday, Buterin decided to burn 410.24 trillion Shiba Inu tokens worth more than $ 6 billion at current exchange rates. Buterin burned $ 6.6 billion in Shiba Inu tokens A new coin called Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ongoing debate within the digital currency community, with the exception of a recent focus on Tesla's Elon Musk. The cryptocurrency has started making headlines for dogecoin (DOGE) as the ERC20 token is considered the 'dogecoin killer' and the coin turns people into multimillionaires almost overnight. Additionally, Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin decided to donate about $ 1 billion to SHIB to the Indian Crypto Covid Relief Fund five days ago. Today, SHIB is trading at $ 0.00001617 per unit, and it's up about 2% on Monday morning. At the time of writing, there is a large reserve of over 497 trillion SHIB in circulation. The total value of the SHIB market is about $ 8 billion and the global trade volume is over $ 3 billion. The Shiba Inu Project has a large community, a 'woofpaper', and the team's vision is simply 'decentralized meme tokens that become a living ecosystem'. Vitalik Buterin brought SHIB back to the agenda after seeing big gains recently and making headlines after the recent Covid-19 charity donation. Ethereum Co-Founder Buterin burned 410.24 trillion SHIB late Sunday evening and left a message on the mix of the transaction. “I decided to burn 90% of the remaining shiba tokens in my wallet. The remaining 10% will be sent to a charity with comparable values (not yet agreed) with the help of crypto (previously

Join the Discussion

  • BrokerEUR/USD
    OANDA 1.3pips (variable) margin: 3.33%
  • Back to top