Didi Taihuttu discusses hiding their wallets to keep in the fridge after selling them for bitcoin only 3 years ago

More than three years ago, the Dutchman made headlines when he told the world that he and his minimalist family had sold everything for bitcoin. At that time Didi Taihuttu and her family sold their homes, valuables and tools to accumulate digital assets. Taihuttu recently discussed how things work after three years, explaining that 74% of crypto assets are now stored in cold weather rooms.

Taihuttu Family Keeps Six Cold Rooms Hidden In Different Countries
According to a recent interview with CNBC, Didi Taihuttu and her family have done a good job as digital nomads and secret hardware wallets around the world in 2021. Bitcoin.com the news was reported by the Taihuttu family on October 10, 2017, when Didi Taihuttu told The Press that she and her partner had sold everything for bitcoin (BTC). In his most recent interview, Taihuttu told CNBC that the family kept a total of six hardware wallets hidden in different countries.

Photo Didi Taihuttu in 2017 and the house she sold for bitcoin. In an interview with CNBC, Taihuttu said he bought bitcoin (BTC) for $ 900 per unit.
“I’ve stored hardware wallets in various countries, so I never have to fly too far when I need access to my cold wallet to get out of the market,” Taihuttu said during the interview. The Bitcoin family announced that two positions were held in Europe, two in Asia, one wallet was held in South America, and the last hardware wallet was held in Australia. However, 26% of the Taihuttu crypto cache is located in hot wallets, while the remaining 74% is stored using cold storage solutions. Taihuttu highlights:

I prefer to live in a decentralized world where I am responsible for protecting my capital.

Taihuttu says family owns Lightcoins, bitcoins and Ethereum
Taihuttu called his hot wallet cache “venture capital” and explained that he does some day-to-day transactions from time to time. Digital nomad highlights how it benefited from son do

Join the Discussion

  • BrokerEUR/USD
    City Index 0.5pips (fixed) margin: 3.33%
    ETX Capital 0.6pips (variable) margin: 3.33%
  • Back to top